GAMECORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The biggest gaming chat ever

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosEvaUnit
ChaosEvaUnit

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-01-21

The Anime and Manga Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Anime and Manga Discussion Thread   The Anime and Manga Discussion Thread EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 4:52 am

Hey!
Well, just thought that there may well be alot of Anime and Manga Fans arounds, like myself, so what better place to discuss your faves!
Well my favourite animes are:
Neon Genesis Evangelion (hence the Username)
Martian Successor Nadesico
Samurai Champloo
Chobits

Favourite Mangas:
Battle Royale
Chobits
Case Closed
Reservoir Chronicle Tsubasa

At the moment I'm watching some Toppa Tuggen Gurren Lagann which is turning out to be pretty sweet! Along with Gantz which is just amazingly cool!
And I'm reading Bus Gamer and Deathnote Manga-wise which are totally awesome!

What about everyone else?
^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/ChaosEvaUnit
scott
Admin
scott

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Anime and Manga Discussion Thread   The Anime and Manga Discussion Thread EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 9:48 am

the only Magas ive atchually watched are:
Pokemon
Yu-Gi-Oh
Naruto

Not tht much!
Back to top Go down
https://gamecorner.darkbb.com
ChaosEvaUnit
ChaosEvaUnit

PostSubject: Re: The Anime and Manga Discussion Thread   The Anime and Manga Discussion Thread EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 3:10 am

Naruto is good! But now that the Chuunin Exam story arc has ended the storyline is getting tedious!
Well if you've got Sky, there is Anime Network on 8-10pm every sunday on propellor! Also, there is a new Channel called Anime Central and it airs 8pm (or 9pm) until early hours of the morning! Also they show the odd anime movie on the Sci-Fi Channel and episodes of anime on RockWorld TV in the Music section of Sky!
I reccommend that you broaden your horizons of viewing because you won't regret it! You'll find that a lot of animes are more mature than the likes of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!
^^
Back to top Go down
scott
Admin
scott

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Anime and Manga Discussion Thread   The Anime and Manga Discussion Thread EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 12:05 pm

ChaosEvaUnit wrote:
Naruto is good! But now that the Chuunin Exam story arc has ended the storyline is getting tedious!
Well if you've got Sky, there is Anime Network on 8-10pm every sunday on propellor! Also, there is a new Channel called Anime Central and it airs 8pm (or 9pm) until early hours of the morning! Also they show the odd anime movie on the Sci-Fi Channel and episodes of anime on RockWorld TV in the Music section of Sky!
I reccommend that you broaden your horizons of viewing because you won't regret it! You'll find that a lot of animes are more mature than the likes of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!
^^

what channel nuimber is Anime Central & Anime Network???
Back to top Go down
https://gamecorner.darkbb.com
ChaosEvaUnit
ChaosEvaUnit

PostSubject: Re: The Anime and Manga Discussion Thread   The Anime and Manga Discussion Thread EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 2:24 am

Umm well Anime Network is the name of the programme, which shows anime, the actual channel is Propellor (Confusing!) But I think its 195 unless that is Anime Central! It's one of the 2! But u can find them both in All Channels, Maybe about 6 or 7 pages down! Just look for propellor and Anime Central!
It a shame about the airing times because I never get to watch them not having Sky in my room but I got like 90+ anime DVDs anyways! =P
But, NEO magazine says that Anime Central's new year's resolution is to make the channel air 24hrs a day 7 days a week! Which would be totally awesome! I wud never ever watch another channel again and that is totally honest! Well maybe apart from Kerrang!, Scuzz and Rockworld.TV wen the ads are on! =P
If you wanna watch some anime, go to www.deathnotestream.com and you can watch the entire series of Deathnote, Bleach, TTGL, One Piece and more! They are all fansubbed Japanese dubs though but the majority of the series' on there aren't even in the UK yet so they are quite popular!
^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anime and Manga Discussion Thread   The Anime and Manga Discussion Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Anime and Manga Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1