GAMECORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The biggest gaming chat ever

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Portal the first slice (of cake that is!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eternal
Developer
Developer
eternal

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Portal the first slice (of cake that is!) Empty
PostSubject: Portal the first slice (of cake that is!)   Portal the first slice (of cake that is!) EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 2:46 pm

Ok this may confuse anybody who hasn't actually played or seen the game but this game uses gravity to defy gravity, like i said if you don't understand
look it up on youtube or something. i love this game it's just so good and those of us who have completed it and "heard" the credits (yes they're sung)
will remember the best ending credits that they've probably ever seen i could go as far as writing a review but then nobody would be bothered to read it and i'd be wasting my time so i won't.

so to those of you who have played this game
let the portal live on forever in your hearts.

out of 10?
Back to top Go down
scott
Admin
scott

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Portal the first slice (of cake that is!)   Portal the first slice (of cake that is!) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 3:24 pm

never herd of it. LOL!
Back to top Go down
https://gamecorner.darkbb.com
eternal
Developer
Developer
eternal

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Portal the first slice (of cake that is!)   Portal the first slice (of cake that is!) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:37 am

well it probably would'nt work on your comp so it doesn't realy matter its a good game anyway. sunny
Back to top Go down
scott
Admin
scott

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Portal the first slice (of cake that is!)   Portal the first slice (of cake that is!) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 3:08 pm

if its a gd game i does matter!
Back to top Go down
https://gamecorner.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Portal the first slice (of cake that is!)   Portal the first slice (of cake that is!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Portal the first slice (of cake that is!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAMECORNER :: PC-
Jump to: