GAMECORNER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The biggest gaming chat ever

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scott
Admin
scott

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-01-19

The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic Empty
PostSubject: The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic   The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 3:47 am

The best game on the DS!
Phantom Hourglass, talk about it here!
king king king king king king king king king king king king king king
Back to top Go down
https://gamecorner.darkbb.com
Nintendorules
Nintendorules

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic   The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 10:01 am

onm rated it 94% i wud r8 it 96% nway its a good game but there is compition 1st therees brain training and more brain training 2nd theres the mario games like new super mario bros and mario kat ds so u choose(get decideing cuz this is next weeks poll)
Back to top Go down
scott
Admin
scott

PostSubject: Re: The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic   The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 2:22 pm

i think the game better than TP by miles! TP is difficult, and PH is for gamers in all gendars!
Back to top Go down
ChaosEvaUnit
ChaosEvaUnit

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic   The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 4:08 am

I am still yet to buy it! I spent like £60 on games at the wknd, 2 DS (Elite Beat Agents & Lunar Genesis) and Zack & Wiki on Wii, but they didn't have it in stock at the time so I'm gnna have to wait for my next pay cheque from work! But if scott says that it's better than TP then it must be something special!
^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/ChaosEvaUnit
eternal
Developer
Developer
eternal

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic   The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 2:58 pm

i completed this game and didn't like the way at the end of it it just put you back to before you battled bellum knight.
but i think the rest of it's great, very creative and above all a classic zelda game which is the best thing about it my friend and i came up with a theory for zelda games which is this: if in doubt..... run into it! Very Happy
one of the best zelda games so far i could go as far as turning this post into a full review but you've alll got lives outside zelda unlike me so
BEST ZELDA GAME EVER SINCE WIND WAKER!

king king king king king king lol!
Back to top Go down
scott
Admin
scott

PostSubject: Re: The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic   The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 2:41 am

the games just like wind waker, it would be cool if PH had more islands!!!
Back to top Go down
eternal
Developer
Developer
eternal

PostSubject: Re: The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic   The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:23 am

i got stuck on windwaker after that me and my friend came up with the idea to just roll into stuff when your stuck and it's always worked for me even in twilight princess to beat the monkey with the gale boomarang. bounce
Back to top Go down
eternal
Developer
Developer
eternal

PostSubject: Re: The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic   The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:26 am

i wish there were more islands and mabye a few little side quests to get some new shields or something...
did you ever deliver all the items and get the super spin attack scroll that was so cool and very Very usefull against bellum Knight.
Back to top Go down
scott
Admin
scott

PostSubject: Re: The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic   The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 10:41 am

yh same!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic   The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic Empty

Back to top Go down

The *Official* Zelda: Phantom Hourglass topic
Page 1 of 1